top of page

Williams home was a complete loss

At 2:10 today Newton Volunteer Fire Department responded to a structure fire at 203 Bill Rowe Road to the home of Marilyn Williams.


Structure was fully involved upon arrival and is a total loss.


Cause of fire... Miss Williams found that her water heater was on fire. She tried to put the fire out and was unable to do so and left the residence. Shortly after leaving the residence the hot water heater exploded. Mrs Williams home was not insured.


Bon Wier, Trout Creek and Burkeville VFDs responded for mutual aid.

Special thanks to the Sheriff's Office for bringing drinking water to the scene.


Comments


bottom of page