top of page

Wiring possible cause for Smoke in Bon Weir


At 7:30 pm. Newton VFD responded to a smoke investigation at 511 Court St. The home belongs to Mr and Mrs. L. C. Platt.

Upon entering the structure, the was a light haze and a slight smell of smoke. A thermal imaging camera was used and no high temperatures were found indicating fire. Occupants had left the structure prior to our arrival. Fire is thought to be a wiring issue.

Thanks to Bon Wier Fire Department for responding with the camera when ours malfunctioned.


Comments


bottom of page